Tuesday, August 13, 2013

The Eaglet Has Landed


Familia!!!! I only have 5 minutes but I'm just letting you know that I arrived in Quito safely. The city is absolutely beautiful, but also big and a little big scary. p-day is Monday so I will be able to write you more then, but just know that I'm doing well!! Except please pray for me a lot because this is going to be the hardest thing I've ever done. It is a big city and I don't know how to live in a foreign country and last night was my first "Holy crap what have I gotten myself into" moment. But I should be alright!!! Start looking for a good water filter bottle though, I gave mine to my companion in the MTC because it made the water taste really bad.

 

I love you all so very very much!!! I loved getting to talk to you yesterday, Dad, that was such a tender mercy. Mom...............:'(. Stockton, if you were home, you should have answered the phone. Solomente un chiste, I wouldn't have answered a phone call from Panama either.

 

Be safe!! Pray always!!!

 

Love Hermana Kaela

No comments:

Post a Comment